Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mesmerized.

Here is Isla watching Yo Gabba Gabba after her nap. Her expressions are priceless! Notice her monkey in each picture. That is her new BFF. She sleeps with him every night, and snuggles with him when she is sleepy. He also gets the privilege of watching YGG with her every morning. I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby. She is such a big girl already! 8 months is right around the corner...











Love it!

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

So cute, I love that she keeps her monkey close to her even while watching YGG. And she is still a baby, just wait until she is about to turn 4 then you will be saying she isn't your baby anymore!

AliRose said...

Ha, you can totally tell that she just woke up from a nap from the marks on her face. I love it. So cute!